Mail2World designs, delivers and supports a technology-leading and award-winning suite of carrier-class, Web-based email and collaboration services. Architected and developed to handle hundreds of millions email mailboxes, Mail2World’s Consumer and Business Email Hosting and Collaboration Platform addresses the growing need for advanced, ultra-reliable and cost-effective email and collaboration services for small and medium-sized businesses, education, membership organizations and large-scale service providers.
Our company’s growing list of customers includes prominent organizations from around the world, such as publicly-traded corporations, leading academic institutions and some of the largest and most-recognized service providers.
- Founded: May 2000
- Public/ Private: Privately held corporation
- Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA USA
- Regional Offices: Worldwide
- Financial Status: Profitable, initial funding from U.S.-based angel investors. Company is owned by investors, management and employees.
- Hosted Mailboxes: 2,150,000 domains across hundreds of reputable brands.
- Monthly Messaging Volume: Managing over 14 billion email messages per month (480+ million email messages each day).
- Implementation: Cloud Hosted Email, On-Premises Email, Microsoft Azure Managed Services
- Delivery Model: Software as a Service (SaaS). Regional and Geo-Redundant implementations available.
- Languages Supported: Available in 20+ languages.
- Target Market Segments:
Achievements and Affilations
- Data Security and User Privacy Certifications: EU US Privacy Shield, DOC TrustArc Certified Privacy, GDPR. VeriSign Secured Seal: SSL encryption verification
- Email Anti-Abuse Working Group [MAAWG] and the Email Sender and Provider Coalition [ESPC]
For more information about Mail2World solutions, please email